Home Families History Contact Cemeteries Gratitude Shouts Links




The History of Keokuk County, Iowa:  2001
Page  32 & 33

Cemetery

In 1872, six acres of land on the south bank of Crooked Creek was used as a cemetery.  Then in 1908, the town bought 2 acres for a cemetery.  It joins the old cemetery on the south.  Five more acres were purchased from the Hamilton brothers.  Part of which is the Catholic Cemetery.



© Copyright 2007-2017 RespectOurDead.com
Page Last Updated: 2009-01-26 17:15:33
share this: digg | del.icio.us | facebook | reddit | netscape | stumbleupon
sitemap