Home Families History Contact Cemeteries Gratitude Shouts Links




Old Brooks Pioneer Cemetery - Section 8, Jasper Twp. near the East Nodaway River on a high bluff on the property of Robert F. Brown. There is no road to this cemetery and very few markers. The stones were moved to the Brooks Cemetery sometime after 1937 due to erosion. The first owner was James Campbell in 1856, then Jacob Strait Lawrence, Ed Snethen, Cooneys, then Brown. (info from Floyd Lawrence)


© Copyright 2007-2017 RespectOurDead.com
Page Last Updated: 2008-01-21 13:31:15
share this: digg | del.icio.us | facebook | reddit | netscape | stumbleupon
sitemap